Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Okay....so things have been kind of insane this week. So much so that I am late with everything for all of assignments. I am trying to get things taken care of with my mother's estate and fighting my heroin addicted step-father in court for my mother's belongings so that he doesnt sell them. Running back and forth to my hometown where my mother resided is a two hour drive.....so it has taken up alot of my time. It has been a mad rush to get everything out of the house before the stepfather breaks in and steals everything that he can get his hands on. Please accept my apologies everyone due to the fact that I was one of the students complaining about the lack of participation in the blogs. Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year and thanks again to everyone for sharing a little piece of themselves here on the blogs each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment