Monday, November 23, 2009
Lack Of participation
I must say that I kind of disapointed when I go into the board to post my link each week for my new blog and only see like 5 or 6 posts. I thought that this was supposed to be an effort that was to be made by the entire class? I really look forward to posting new blogs every week as it helps me to get a better insight as to what I need to do each week and also does me some good to see what my classmates are writing/thinking about. I would definitely like to see a lot more participation as far as the blogs go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you on the group participation thing. We get graded for it so why not treat it as the regular discussio board.
But to give the benefit of the doub I suppose with so much that this class requires some of us are lucky to have time to do the required work, with jobs and familys and all, I know you have a family to but you totally know what I am talking about.
With me just having one teenager that has to be gotten up and sent to school in the morning, I really dont have much to worry about. I do babysit the grandgirl but she lives with me and I really dont have to get up until she gets up, which thank the lord isnt until around 10:30/11:00. This maked it easy for me to do my work when I am in the right mind at the wee hours of the morning. As you see most of my post on the blog are early morning blogs. Of course having sleep depervation doesnt help either. But I manage.
Thanks for your concern about my health, I didnt post that info for anyone to give concern or pitty on me, I just need to let it out so I could move on with my project and life. Thanks though I appreciate it.
Sherry W.
I agree! For the record, we are supposed to be doing that, in case we want to check out someone new's blog. I check through my dashboard...but you're right. :)
ReplyDelete